Aizome Bedding: National Eczema Month Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and D.C. only and is void where prohibited. Do not enter this Promotion if you are not a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or D.C. at the time of entry. By participating in Aizome Bedding National Eczema Month Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”), each Entrant (defined in Section 1) (or his or her parent or legal guardian if the Entrant is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of JM Mark, Inc., a Delaware corporation (d/b/a Aizome Bedding) (“Sponsor”), which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection and selection of entries and the Promotion’s overall administration. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, approved or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. No written notices have been distributed and the only official notice of the Promotion is on this website.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to (i) legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia; (ii) who are 18 years of age or older as of the start of the Promotion Period (defined below); and (iii) who have a valid public Instagram account (individually “Entrant”, collectively “Entrants”). Entrants under the legal age of majority in their state of residence must have permission to enter the Promotion from their parent or legal guardian. Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, and agencies and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void outside of the United States and the District of Columbia, in all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TIMING: The Promotion begins October 1, 2019 at 9:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on October 28, 2019 at 23:59 PM PT (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer, or that of its designee, shall serve as the official timekeeper for the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: A valid public Instagram account and internet access are required to enter this Promotion. Visit Aizome Bedding’s Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/aizomebedding/ and follow @aizomebedding. On October 1, 2019 at 9:00 AM PT, @aizomebedding will post a photo to Instagram that announces this Promotion (“Promotion Post”). Like and share Promotion Post on your Instagram Stories. Entrants submit "tips for relieving your baby's eczema" to Sponsor's Instagram direct messaging (individually "Entry", collectively "Entries"). A limit of one (1) Entry per valid e-mail address/person will be accepted during Promotion. To be valid, all Entries must be received no later than October 28, 2019 at 23:59 PM PT.
4. ENTRY CONDITIONS: In case of dispute, Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted with or associated with the Entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The use of multiple Instagram accounts by one (1) person to enter above the stated limit is specifically prohibited and may cause disqualification. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Any content or comments entered into contest becomes property of JM Mark Inc. to use as JM Mark Inc. chooses and Entrants forfeit rights to said content or comments.
5. PRIZE; TAXES: Each winner will receive the following: “Mommy and Me Gift Set,” which is one (1) Baby Crib Set and one (1) Standard Pillowcase, to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize fulfillment is based on availability and prize may differ from promotion images. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for prize delivery from the time a winner provides delivery information to Sponsor. Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner. We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor if you have further questions. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion, unless such substitution is prohibited by law. Sponsor may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Sponsor need not substitute a prize based on the winner’s request.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing of all qualified Entrants at the time of selection, and announced on or about each of the following dates: October 8, October 15, October 22 and October 29, 2019, for a total of four (4) winners during the Promotion Period. Non-winning Entrants will be returned to the pool from which winners will be selected by random drawing for any remaining drawings during the Promotion Period (for example, Entrants entering the Promotion on October 1, 2019 will have up to four (4) chances to be selected as a potential winning Entrant). Potential winning Entrants will be contacted via Instagram direct messaging. If a potential winning Entrant is determined by Sponsor to be ineligible, unqualified to participate in this Promotion, in violation of these Official Rules, or does not respond to Sponsor’s correspondence within 24 hours, the potential winning Entrant may be disqualified and a new potential winning Entrant will be selected by random drawing, if time permits.
8. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: The potential winning Entrant may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility (“Affidavit”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the notification correspondence. Any Entrant who fails or refuses to sign and return the required documentation within the time period as specified by Sponsor may be disqualified. If a potential winning Entrant is considered a minor in the legal jurisdiction in which the Entrant resides, then that Entrant’s parent or legal guardian may be required to execute and return the Affidavit. Non-compliance with these Official Rules or failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or Sponsor’s inability to contact an Entrant (using the contact information provided) within a reasonable time period, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion may result in disqualification and the forfeiture of the prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes Entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of the Entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown, state and any other information submitted to Sponsor by Entrant for promotional purposes, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, in any media, worldwide, without review, approval, credit or attribution, notification or payment from or to Entrant or any person or entity, and without compensation.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning Entrants are subject to Sponsor’s verification. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners must comply with these Official Rules, and receipt of any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the Promotion will be void. Sponsor has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to Entrant’s contact information. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the submission of false Entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is deemed detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other Entrant. Sponsor has no obligation to return any Entry, if applicable, submitted by a disqualified Entrant.
11. RELEASE: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, Entrants release Instagram, Sponsor and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of the prize or participation in any Promotion-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; lost, stolen, deleted, mutilated, mis-delivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or untimely Entries that may limit Entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the site or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete Entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive Entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor, render Entrants ineligible and all associated Entries will be void.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
14. GOVERNING LAW; SEVERABILITY: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state courts in Newark, Delaware. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
15. WINNER LIST: For an official list of winners, send an email to: email@example.com.
16. CONTACT: Any notice, documentation, etc. that is to be provided to Sponsor should be provided electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.